Value of a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250r?

Looking for the "Blue Book" value for this Bike. I know it will sell for more on the street, just trying to figure out my taxes. I do live in Canada and cannot find a Canadian version of the Book. (3200 KM).

• Dimo J
    Favorite Answer

Value is how much the buyer is willing to pay for.

Value is how much you are willing to sell for.

Try selling it.

• ?

Well, they sell new for $3999. So, drop 10percent per year and factor the milage as a percentage of total use. The ninja 250r has a service life of 50,000 miles. You are showing roughly 2000 miles on the odometer. That is 1/25 of the total service life for $3839. Minus 20% because it is now 2 years old and that is $3071 for the total vehicle value. Then convert that from us to canadian currency. 3033.81 canadian dollars is your answer.

Call a local dealer and ask. They should have the Blue Book, and will also know whether that bike sells for more or less in your particular area. Prices for bikes often vary region by region.