Al

What is wrong with the way I look?

My friends and I were having a good time, talking and laughing but one of my friends blurted out something about me being the ugly friend (that's someone you stand beside so that you look good by comparison) She got embarrassed and said she didn't mean it in that way and I just laughed and said "No worries" but it's been really bugging me because it's true. She is at least an 8 while me on a good day I'm a 5.5 (if i'm lucky) I'm just wondering what I can do to look better? Criticism only please, I want to be better not just feel it. : (

Me

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57628300@N02/53055750...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53946181@N04/51130291...

I wanted to get my hair done in the summer but I have the money now so why not? I really like this http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.star... I would get less blonde since I have darker eyebrows or would that just make me look worse?

I work-out quite frequently so I've started to slim down a bit but what else should I do?

Favorite Answer

Some Friend........

I think you look great!!

As you get older, you'll see that

there is truly someone for everyone

and you will be the exact dreamgirl

for some guy out there.

to heck with that jerk of a "friend"

Be secure in yourself,

Confidence is very sexy!!

Good Luck and God Bless

I agree your definatly an 8. but anyways I can give you some REAL advice. If you go on to Taaz.com you can upload your pic change your hair on it and your make up. Your adorable so take this as it is you can enhance your looks but at the end of the day the hottest people are those with the attitude. So now some physical advice quit cutting your hair. You should do layers as long as your hair continues to grow, you Black liquid liner, black mascara, and nude/pink lipstick with lip liner. Do bronzer not blush and start to curl your hair so that you can get long soft curls like the girl in the picture. If you go blonde you would be a 9. good luck

I don't think you're bad looking at all, actually quite pretty. You're nice and natural looking but unfortunately some girls who are insecure with their own looks and always have to plaster themselves in make up, fake tan and hair extensions may class you as a plain Jane or boring because you don't do the same. But I don't think you need to change the colour of your hair or wear loads of make up. Less is more and at least you leave something to the imagination. Make up in my opinion should be used to enhance your best features not smother them like some girls do. I like the eyeliner you have on because you have pretty eyes and so you've enhanced that feature but left everything else bare which is good. Your hair is neat and straightened so you look well groomed. You certainly don't look like a Dog's dinner. This girl may be jealous of you and may be embarrassed about the fact she showed it by blurting out something which blatantly isn't true. My eyesight is very good, I don't wear glasses and I can tell you now you are not ugly. If you were I wouldn't have commented as I don't like saying horrible things about people even if they are true.

Don't worry so much about your looks just learn to make them work for you. Everyone has their flaws but you have to learn to make them less visible.

You are quite average looking I think you would look much nicer with a short cut rather than long hair. Think Michelle Williams hair and maybe go for a darker brown (one shade lighter than eyebrows) and if you go lighter in the hair the eyebrows must be one shade darker.

hope it helped

There's nothing wrong with the way you look, I have a friend that is probably the most gorgeous being on the planet, but it doesn't bother me, because guys are looking for different things in a girl. She get's all these nasty druggies while I get kinda nerdier hot guys. All of us have to look different.

• Keep your hair straight it looks ten times better like that and use foundation eyeliner and masccar its amazing what only that little can do to a person and well im not gonna lie if my friend said that too me it would really hurt my feelings so i commend you

Ummm your pretty. I dont think you have to change anything. But if you want you can do your hair like that and theres nothing more because theres nothing not pretty about you! :) Your gorgeous! And your friends were probably just jealous!

Your average cute your about a 5.0 but the pictures are bad lighting

Number 2 looks better. You look slim enough. Keep up the work-outs.

you can tell your naturally pretty don't doubt yourself and rate yourself so low your so much higher than that, and what does it matter anyway its not a Competition, you shouldn't care what your friends think about you, and you shouldn't let it affect you! its their problem they think that not yours!

yeah i agree with someone up there i think you should grow your hair out abit and maybe get a side fringe just so you jazz up the look abit more :)