What weight looks good in a bikini!?

Awkward question haha. I'm trying to lose weight (I'm 16 years old and 5'8") and I'm just wondering, so I know how much weight to lose by summer, what weight looks good in a bikini on someone who's 5'8"?

Sorry if this is an awkward question haha. Thanks!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Any weight does.

You're beautiful.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I can fully understand your frustration. I have been fightinng weight issues

all my life, nothing worked all that well for me... yes I would lose weight on

some, but as soon as I went off their program the weight instantly returned.

That is until I tried the Diet Solution Program, and I have been having great

success with it; maybe it will work for you too.

Well, good luck

• 1 decade ago

Well it depends on your structure doesn't it?

i have tiny boobs so i aint ever gonna look good in a bikini *sigh

muscle adds weight so you may be toned and this could weigh more den fat but still look great in a bikini =)

and i think 140 would look great for a person of 5'8

• 1 decade ago

I'm 5'8" and 145 and my boyfriend thinks I look great in a bikini!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm 5'10" and 130.

I'm very toned and proportionate, and have been asked to model for different things by businesses. So I guess that means I look good.

PS, I'm not a suuuuper skinny girl, I'm athletic.

• duquin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

you're able to discover ways to contemplate your self in an excellent way, and not difficulty what others think of roughly you once you're wearing a bikini. in case you sense comfortable in one, placed on it with twist of fate.

• 1 decade ago

I'm not into the super thin look. 120-130 looks great to me!

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

doesnt matter about the weight. it depends on overall inches and distribution of fat and muscle on your body

• 1 decade ago

imposible to answer. there are 5'8 thin girls who look great at 120lbs and girls who look great at 150lbs. shaplier girls often weigh more. a pciture may help???

Source(s): im a man
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.