What weight looks good in a bikini!?

Awkward question haha. I'm trying to lose weight (I'm 16 years old and 5'8") and I'm just wondering, so I know how much weight to lose by summer, what weight looks good in a bikini on someone who's 5'8"?

Sorry if this is an awkward question haha. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Any weight does.

You're beautiful.

I can fully understand your frustration. I have been fightinng weight issues

all my life, nothing worked all that well for me... yes I would lose weight on

some, but as soon as I went off their program the weight instantly returned.

That is until I tried the Diet Solution Program, and I have been having great

success with it; maybe it will work for you too.

Well, good luck

Well it depends on your structure doesn't it?

i have tiny boobs so i aint ever gonna look good in a bikini *sigh

muscle adds weight so you may be toned and this could weigh more den fat but still look great in a bikini =)

and i think 140 would look great for a person of 5'8

I'm 5'8" and 145 and my boyfriend thinks I look great in a bikini!

I'm 5'10" and 130.

I'm very toned and proportionate, and have been asked to model for different things by businesses. So I guess that means I look good.

PS, I'm not a suuuuper skinny girl, I'm athletic.

• duquin

you're able to discover ways to contemplate your self in an excellent way, and not difficulty what others think of roughly you once you're wearing a bikini. in case you sense comfortable in one, placed on it with twist of fate.

I'm not into the super thin look. 120-130 looks great to me!

• ?

doesnt matter about the weight. it depends on overall inches and distribution of fat and muscle on your body

imposible to answer. there are 5'8 thin girls who look great at 120lbs and girls who look great at 150lbs. shaplier girls often weigh more. a pciture may help???

Source(s): im a man