Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

For Man city and Man united fans?

if u live in manchester, this question would be better for you people but

what made you wanna choose man city or man utd over the other team?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

United fan here. When I was a kid City were the better team; my first game (aged five) was when we were in the old Second Division. My uncle is Martin Buchan, who is a contender for best defender we've ever had, so my dad would have drowned me in the canal if I'd chosen City. Growing up in Manc, I would say 99% of people choose their team that way; you support the same team as your dad & mam, and your brothers/sisters.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

: United fan here. When I was a kid City were the better team; my first game (aged five) was when we were in the old Second Division. My uncle is Martin Buchan, who is a contender for best defender we've ever had, so my dad would have drowned me in the canal if I'd chosen City. Growing up in Manc, I would say 99% of people choose their team that way; you support the same team as your dad & mam, and your brothers/sisters.

• 1 decade ago

For most it's down to family influence.

Many City and United supporting fans in the city do so through family influences, and there are countless families which have Blues and Reds in the same family.

I can trace City supporting Blues in my family right back until the 1920's. To date only one member of my family has supported United.

• leeds
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Yeah i'm 23 now and function supported guy Utd considering the fact that I first went whilst i replaced into 7. My dad helps them too and it truly is merely how i've got been pronounced. Plus I stay like 10 minutes away lol :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • KoitZ
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I dnt live in Manchester but my team is MANCHESTER CITY... yeah...

hopefully we should knock out United from the top spot and hold it till the end.. MCFC!!

• Magno
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

My old man said to be a City fan, and i said bllocks your a cvnt

I said id rather shag a bucket with a big hole in it, than be a City fan for just one minute!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Im a glory supporter

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.