Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

A globe controlled with ease by bits of paper Who controls the paper who controls YOUR central bank?

Bits of paper -- mine have Sir John Sir Wilfred and the Queen on them -- Yours have some other pictures of people who look odd to me

But in the end -- bits of paper with a number on them --- and those bits of paper control peoples worldwide with relative ease

--- Your central bank prints that and loans it to the government of the land you call home

Who controls them ?

Christian Noyer, Paris (Chairman of the Board of Directors)

Masaaki Shirakawa, Tokyo (Vice-Chairman)

Ben S Bernanke, Washington, DC; Mark Carney, Ottawa; Agustín Carstens, Mexico City; Mario Draghi, Rome; William C Dudley, New York; Philipp Hildebrand, Zürich; Stefan Ingves, Stockholm; Mervyn King, London; Jean-Pierre Landau, Paris; Guy Quaden, Brussels; Fabrizio Saccomanni, Rome; Jean-Claude Trichet, Frankfurt am Main; Paul Tucker, London; Axel Weber, Frankfurt am Main; Nout H E M Wellink, Amsterdam; Zhou Xiaochuan, Beijing

Alternates

Andreas Dombret or Karlheinz Bischofberger, Frankfurt am Main; Paul Fisher or Michael Cross, London; Pierre Jaillet or Denis Beau, Paris; Peter Praet or Jan Smets, Brussels; Ignazio Visco, Rome; Janet L Yellen or D Nathan Sheets, Washington, DC

A board of GOVERNANCE for central bankers ..... with a chair rules of conduct and so on

Your government borrows money -- you pay the interest on that via taxes and your government never pays it back in full because it is always in need of the currency they must borrow and they MUST pass that DEBT on to you

Look into their web site -- The central bankers loan the government money and dictate to the government in terms of the monies purchasing power and the pay off for investing in your nation They can strangle it and drive out investment with low interest rates or bring it in by high rates

Does the all poweful central bank who the government is in debt to and the citizen on the hook to have a structure governing them

You tell me

http://www.bis.org/about/board.htm

Blood and iron

Well good luck with that -- and bye bye -- I will waive if you like

**********

suthrnlyts™

You know what -- I did know about the set up you are describing -- and here is RIGHT where I fell down and missed the point .... "it's Americans" foriegners with the set up of a man behind the curtain External

Looking in from the outside has a LOT of advantages

But to bring it all nicely home -- GLOBAL elite -- what I think I needed to see was OUR central bankers name on the list of an international grouping of persons -- Well thats not foreigners anymore now is it ?

Favorite Answer

Sadly, the United States is deeply influenced by the international banking elite. The truth is that the same handful of elitist organizations has dominated the cabinets of every single president that we have had since World War II. If you doubt this, just check out how many members of each presidential administration over the last 40 years have belonged to either the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission or the Bilderberg Group. If you have never looked into this before, you will be absolutely shocked. No matter what president we elect, it is always the exact same organizations that always dominate their cabinets.

My grand dad is a Bilderburger and one of the illuminati. Thanks to his lasting influence I have been given a spot with my family on the space ark taking us all to the new Mars. We terra formed it decades ago and now we leave you plebs behind.