Angela
Lv 5
Angela asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

cervix low and closed?

Me and my boyfriend had sex on the last day of my period. Being day 5 of my cycle. Now my cervix was high and open which i think is normal??

Being a week and a bit later my cervix is very low and closed. I'm suppose to be ovulating today so why is my cervix low and closed?

I have a 25 day cycle and i use a calendar online to track my ovulation days.

Online it says that if this happens then i have already ovulated?

Can someone explain this to me?

Sex was all unprotected ofcourse.

Thankss

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Actually when U ovulate ur cervix should be high and open and then b4 ur period and while u are on it as well its suppose 2 drop and be slightly closed but open enough 2 allow the blood flow of ur period .After ur period it stays low but closed. Its said that checking the cervix position is not a very good or recomended way 4 checking 4 pregnancy so ur positions might mean nothing. I presonally think that it worked 4 me in finding out that I was pregnant but every1 is different. I think that maybe ur just ovulating late and thats why ur cervix is low and closed. If u were pregnant its suppose 2 be high and closed but when that happens differs with every woman and doesnt always happen early in pregnancy. Hope thi helps and good luck!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.