how do u apply bronzer?

questionn speaks for itself

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Ronda
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Bronzer is your best bet for a quick and easy, sun-kissed glow that can be enjoyed all year long without Even stepping outside. While it comes in a variety of forms, bronzing powder is by far the most popular. Applying bronzer is easy once you have the right tools and learn the correct technique. You'll quickly be on your way to a natural, tan look without the risks of sun exposure.

Choose a bronzer. The bronzer should be a few shades darker than your skin and about the same tone as your naturally-tanned skin color. Pink tinted bronzers work well for blondes while orange tinted bronzers better suit brunettes.

Choose a brush. A large, soft, round-end brush works best and avoids a blotchy finish.

Apply base, translucent powder to absorb oil and moisture which can make the bronzer streak and look unnatural.

Swirl your brush in the bronzing powder to evenly coat it and tap off the excess.

Apply the bronzer to the areas of the face that are normally tanned by the sun, usually the forehead, nose and tops of the cheeks. Begin sweeping motions with the brush at the top of the forehead working down the nose and to the cheeks. Start lightly and build the color gradually for a personalized shade.

Check the application in day or natural lighting to ensure it is not too heavy. If needed, blend with a cotton pad or sponge.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

I apply bronzer with a contour brush and put it on the lower half of my cheek bones, under my chin. Just defining areas of the face. Dont use alot. Use as little as possible at first, then go back and out more on if you need to. And I also use a tissue to smooth out the harshness of it. Just wipe all over your face just once and it looks soft and natural. Good Luck!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

get a contour brush or a fluffy brush either can work fine and buy a brownish bronzer a few tones darker than you skin tone. Make a fish face (when you suck in your cheeks) and apply in the hollow areas, you can also apply it to your temples.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Try this video. You might want to forward to 1:48

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

get abrush and put on face lol

• 9 years ago

like snooki

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.