Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 9 years ago

Guy going to a Taylor Swift concert?

I am a 17 year old guy, I am straight, and I love Taylor Swift. I am thinking about going to the Taylor Swift concert on August 6th at Lincoln Financial Field. The thing is I have no one to go with and I think it would be strange if a guy went by himself. What do you think about me going to a Taylor Swift concert by myself?

Best Answer

Your Man Card.

Hand it over... NOW...

GO!!! i mean if you like her i dont think anyone wants to go alone so try to find someone but if not you could meet some great girls at the concert :) id love to meet a single guy at a taylor swift concert who loves her too

You don't want to go alone!

You'll have alot more fun going with another Taylor fan!

I just bought 2 tickets to see Taylor in Pittsburgh, PA concert is in June.

Do you think Taylor only has female fans?

You could do one of two things. Ask a girl who is a Taylor fan to go with you.

Or ask another guy friend or two to go with you.

You will have so much fun with other Taylor fans.

Be sure to look at the seating chart for your concert.

Listen to the radio for ticket pre-sales going on

find out when tickets on sale to public.

radio station will have a special link

check ticketmaster.com and find out when your tickets go on sale

also ticketmaster will have a couple presales

Dude, you will be the only sausage in a field of tacos. I would definitely go if I could. It's not strange for a guy to go by himself. I'm a guy and Taylor is my wife (secretly of course). Let's just hope you'll get some nice chicks by you.

Have fun at the concert. . . wish I could go myself.

I would say go for it. But don't be afraid to chat it up with those siting next to you 'cause who knows you may make a new friend. You may even wont to kick of the conversation by asking them what their favourite Taylor swift song is and sharing with them which one is your favourite.

Definitely go if that's what you want! Of course it wouldn't be weird if you went by yourself.

P.S. Don't mind those two people who are "thumbs-down"ing every single positive comment.

By August you could probably find a nice girl to take.

If not, go anyway, if you enjoy it, it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks.

Besides, you'll be surrounded by 10,000 excited girls, super stud.

• C.R.

Go! It's ok!

Nobody at the concert is gonna judge you: they're all there because they like her music too.

Have lots of fun (:

Dude there will be like a million girls to excited to even notice you so ya go for it dont care what some1 else thinks have FUN !!!

If you really want to go ahead. Don't let anybody stop you!!! But bring a girl! She'll think it's nice of you to bring her

You'll have fun!

btw... ask your sister/brother to go maybe