Info on magic mushrooms? shrooms?

i am thinking of doing shrooms. I live in surrey, Canada can someone tell me where to find them, how to do them, and any additional info? thanks

• stone
    Favorite Answer

I used to eat shrooms...

Here's a pretty good pic.

http://integral-options.blogspot.com/2010/09/jama-...

psilocybin cubensis grows when it's hot, like 90 + degrees, and then if it rains... I've seen them come up in irrigated organic gardens...

The problem with mushrooms is the potential for mis-identification. Everybody has a horror story about something that happened to a friend of a relative...

Dunno if any of those stories actually happened, but best thing is to go shroom hunting with an expert.

How to do them?

I'd fry them up with a hamburger and add them to the sandwich just like store-bought... tasted the same.

I have friends that eat them with maple syrup... I thought that eating them that way was yucky...

I always found that 1 or 2 maybe 3 was plenty... And eating them with a friend or several was always fun...

• Judy

Better think twice before doing this.