Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

What can i do about my heathen bio teacher?

My biology teacher tried to teach us about evolution O.O what can i do? I don't want to be a satan worshipper.

Best Answer

There are many Christians who believe in evolution. That idea is not inconsistent with biblical teachings as long as you realize that Some Parts of the bible are Not to be taken literally. Also, we have no concept of what a 'day' in biblical terms is. Stretch your mind...maybe it is simply a story-telling device that means 'times passed'. Since a thousand years are but a blink of the eye of God, doesn't it make sense that billions of years could pass between one 'day' and the next in God's time?

You are limiting God by limiting your interpretation of events.

Learn about evolution. No one says you have to 'believe' it. "Know your enemy", if you are going to grow up to be able to contradict what people say, you have to know the subject you are contradicting. So your homework, pass your class. Learn about other Christians who have no problem with this concept. The first person to put forth the idea of the Big Bang Theory was an Ordained Minister.

II Corinthians 10:3-5

Maybe you should look up to bio for Francis Collins. He's both a devoted Christian + a scientist, who is a co-discoverer for the gene causing cystic fibrosis, and is now the head of NIH department that is a major grant agency for many US health research.

Thank the Flying Spagetti Monster for teaching lies in school.

Don't worry, evolution disproves Satan too.

Sprinkle some holy water on her and babble in tongues

I'm a Christian, and I aced many projects on Evolution while I was in school.

Just do your work.

Answer what you believe instead of the correct answer on exams and homework. That'll show em.

Source(s): A fundamentalist friend that did that and was applauded for his nobility. Or maybe he was applauded for barely graduating high school. Oh well, tomato, tomoto.

Your SN says it all.

• Fred

you might try growing up