What Nintendo DS Game should i get?

Im looking to buy a new ds game but im not sure wich one to get :P

i love pokemon n zelda but i also love most rpg's

i currently own mario kart and 999 (wich i didnt like)

if anyone could reccomend a few games that they thought were awesome thatd be great thanks :)

Favorite Answer

If you like RPG's because of the story, you should try the Ace Attorney series and/or Ghost Trick. They have really good writing and humor.

A great action-oriented RPG on the DS is Soma Bringer, but I think it's only released in Japan. If you really want it you can either learn some Japanese or use a translation patch (It's a very complicated process. I don't recommend doing it.)

A similar game to that is Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals. It's pretty fun.

If you want awesome games that utilizes the touch screen controls, there is Trauma Center: Under the Knife (1 and 2) and Kirby Canvas Curse. They both have clever use of the touch screen and are really fun (especially Trauma Center. They're super intense.)

I'd recommend lots of other games if I can, but I don't really know what you would like so that's it for now. Hope this helps.

Source(s): Still playing my NDS Lite since long, long ago.
  • 363

from the games you said you liked I would suggest any of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, the older ones are cheaper but there not allot really, for any of them :D

There fun Dungeon games like Zelda but with the cuteness and livability that Pokemon Bring with them <3

Also Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates, This game has fantastic story that is allot deeper than it first comes off (it had me in tears at the end) Gameplay that works very very well on the DS and Dungeon's with puzzles very alike Zelda ones :D and its cheap!

Now Personally some of my fave DS games are, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days

Pokemon Soul Silver, if you have not played that one yet :D

Chocobo Tales, lots of fun mini games and a lightly and cute story pulling it all together :D

there both games but in pokemon i think you have more freedom in what you want to do but this is just one factors that comes into play like characters extras preference by graphics and how everything is produced in the end but i would prefer heartgold as I am a fan of pokemon

Source(s): myself and experience

pokemon Soul silver or heart gold are really good so is zelda phantom hourglass and zelda Spirit tracks all of these games are very good.

Source(s): i have all these games for mi dsi XL

IDK the ones i like r ...r... u wudnt like em fashion designer and dream day wedding lol