Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 10 years ago

Was the holocaust indeed fake?

I have been searching around and found various photos of the red cross, they estimated the death toll of about 271,304, clearly not the 6,000,000. Also there are no reconaissance pictures of smoke coming from the camps that I could find. Now i'm not saying this is what I believe and it's fake but can anyone give me a link to some real solid proof that it is infact real?

• Ray W
    Favorite Answer

Here we go again. probably another round of questions claiming the red Cross Figures prove that the holocaust was a fake.

I assume that this is the document you are referring to

http://www.monamontgomery.com/products/271304.htm

LOOK AT THE DATES!!!!

This is a Red Cross Survey from the 1970`s that lists the numbers of people who have died since the war and were known to have been, at some time, in the camps listed.

There is a 1983 document that is almost identical but with higher numbers. this is because between 1978 and 1983 more of these people died. Isn`t that amazing?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_s5yaZ0Ye2Mo/RrU7Ouu69KI/...

This is touted here as "proof" that the Holocaust is a fake.

http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?262282-Al...

So by 1978 271,000 people who had been in a concentration camp during WW2 had died.

I have seen comments on Holocaust denier websites urging people not to use these figures as evidence because they are so easily disproved and "they make us look like idiots"

Please feel free to read this site which will give you slightly more background with evidence from both sides of the arguments instead of a list of numbers with the names of the concentration camps against them.

http://mailstar.net/holocaust-Red-X-Report.html

As to the lack of smoke on recon photos. How much smoke is visible from your local crematorium? An efficient furnace produces very little smoke that is visible. What you do see a lot of on Cold Mornings is steam.

I Hope this helps resolve the conflict in your mind. I am contactable through Yahoo answers and will be happy to provide evidence against any "scientific" proof that the Holocaust was faked

Ray

Source(s): 30+ years of WW2 research and a visit to KL Auschwitz

My father was witness to the liberation of Buchenwald. There were more than that number of unburned corpses (271,304) counted in this camp alone and many more had been cremated before the allies liberated the camp. There were many other camps and more killing fields are still being uncovered. At Baba Yar in the Ukraine, 75,000 Jews were machine gunned on a single day, and the camp executed people by the thousands everyday for more than three years for a rough estimate of between half a million and a million deaths there. Over a million names of executed prisoners were recorded by the Gestapo SS at Auschwitz. Six million is probably much too small of a number murdered by the Nazis, let alone 271,304. To deny the holocaust is to be an accomplice.

If you consider the Air Corps raid over Germany--I think you will find some reason for the lack of evidence..

The United States was severe about NOT being baited by the Nazi's..

Did the Nazi's kil millions in the concentration camps..the survivor's say yes they did..

..and the gallows have offered a stinging reminder that they actually did..Nuremburg was the push for nazi cleansing..shove the murdering crimminals down a deep damp hole..

The holocaust was not fake..not all the victimes were Jewish.

Source(s): WW II was a war of attrition.

Get your hands on the CBS Radio broadcasts by Edward R. Murrow of going into Buchenwald for the first time. Murrow was a journalist of absolute integrity and courage, and he was absolutely sickened by what he saw. He insisted on reporting it, and it stands as an unimpeachable record of the horrible truth of the holocaust.

My suggestion is to read The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. The Nazis kept careful records of all their crimes. There is more than enough proof in that book. Plus there were 6 million Jewish people killed and an additional 4 million "undesirables".

Well, you could ask the 6,000,000 Jews (and/or the other 6,000,000 Gypsies, Communists, Slavs, mentally or physically handicapped, or political opponents of the Nazis). But you'd have to talk really loud...'cause their DEAD.

• Naz F

Well, you can ask Gene Simmons - KISS guitarist and star of 'Family Jewels' if the Holocaust was real.

His mother was a Holocaust survivor.

http://www.popmatters.com/pm/review/134451-gene-si...

there is a movie called schindler's list that is based on true stories of the holocaust. not sure if that's that kind of proof you needed but hope it helps.

• Eivind

Maybe WW2 was fake too, it never really happened, it is all just a conspiracy made up by Illuminati, jews etc. etc....

I think not.

The Germans themselves admit it happened so don't talk nonsense