I wanted to know what is trending now in clothes?

I need some ideas for a new wardrobe, because I have been saving up forever and the money is burning a hole in my pocket.

So I just wanted to know what was fashionable or in style.

Favorite Answer

Well, IK that at my school, Miss Me jeans are the big deal! WOW :) ok so go to forever21 and go to there lookbooks, that will tell yuo everything that is in style. basically. plus, they give you really cute, but cheap outfits! if you have tons of money that you saved up, you can buy a LOT! But make sure u buy the essentials like a black cardigan, a couple dif colored plain long sleeve and shot sleeve shirts, a couple pairs of nice jeans skinny and bootcut, a floral skirt, a couple necklaces that will match anything and everything, headbands, converse! lol. ok yeah but then after that buy whatever you like. a few dressy, a few casual, few u can wear anywhere. even a few brand name t's like hollister abercrombie, aeropostale! Hope i helped! Wait, forever21 does not have a lookbook. Ok go to urband outfitters, look at their lookbook and buy their stuff at forever21. They have basically ALL the same clothes! well, try any sights lookbooks really. Charlotte Russ, Wet Seal, you name it.

• Ryan S

Look on the Armani Exchange website and they have trends you can wear. But you could probably imitate it so it could be a little better on your wallet.

High waisted jeans, skirts and shorts.

Longer, dangly necklaces

Off-shoulder tops

Laced back detail

Examples below :)

• this answer is for a girl, so if your a guy...sorry :(

http://www.fashionising.com/trends/b--spring-2011-...

^^^this is a website on the spring 2011 fashions(:

A lot of red

floral prints

nautical stripes

military

70s flare jeans

skinny jeans

lace

wedges

vintage

bohemian

Men like to look like anorexic chicks, and woman like to look like little boys.