Makeup / Hair to go with this outfit ?

I am going to a party, and I am wearing this dress:

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fnam...

with these shoes :

http://tinypic.com/r/2naoi0z/7

the shoes are more pink than they look in the photo, but that's as good a picture I can get .

So, what make up should I wear

and how should I do my hair?

Favorite Answer

Here are a few makeup tips for you to help you!

*Pressed Powder Foundation

Using a cotton wool ball, press down and swirl gently in the powder container and then press the cotton wool ball on areas on your face. This helps it to stay on longer!

*Liquid foundation

With all foundations, make sure you have the right colour for your skin tone.

If you want a thick, even coverage then apply the foundation to your face using a cosmetic sponge.

For an easier but thinner coverage, use your fingertips to blend into your face.

*Mousse foundation

Applying with your fingertips is the best way. Did you know that mousse foundation is actually powder?

*Liquid Concealer

Apply dots under your eyes in a crescent-moon shape and dab using the tip of your middle finger. Don't rub - this wipes the concealer off!

*Blusher

Smile! Apply a small amount onto a blusher brush and blend onto your apples in a circular motion.

Another way of applying it so that it doesn't look so dramatic is to dab on TINY amounts using your finger and rub in circular motions to blend.

*Eyeliner

Use a white eyeliner on your bottom waterline to make your eyes appear bigger.

Using any other colour eyeliner you like, apply just underneath your bottom lashes. Then roll a cotton bud (or q tip I think they're called in America, idk) gently into some petroleum jelly (vaseline) and use it to smudge and blend your eyeliner in. Same technique can be used for applying eyeliner on your eyelids.

*Mascara

ALWAYS use an eyelash curler BEFORE applying mascara. When applying, apply in a zigzag motion. This helps to coat all the lashes. Remember to use an eyelash brush inbetween coats to make your lashes appear more natural.

*Lips

The key is to exfoliate! Roll a cotton bud in some petroleum jelly (like with the eyeliner!), then roll it in some sugar and swirl gently on your lips for 30 seconds, then wash that off and apply petroleum jelly to your lips.

Hope you found these helpful! :)♥

I personally would wear my hair down and curly/wavy. Also a pale/light pink eye shadow or a gold/bronze eye shadow. I love the dress by the way, it's very cute!

Hope I Helped! :)

Hair- I think flowy, lose curls would be cute, kind of like a chic look.

Makeup- I think a brownish smokey eye would match perfectly with the wavey hair and your dress, with just a peachy blush, and a clear to light peach lip gloss for a kissable look.

Here's a video for the make up-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yogcyPwoSM

Youtube thumbnail

Hope i helped, best of luck. :)

HAIR:

Try putting a sparkling clip in it and pull half of it back

if your hair is curly, then straighten it

if is is straight, curl it!

use a cute headband, clips or bows!

MAKE UP:

black or brown eyeliner

light pink lipstick (or lip gloss, your choice)

pink blush

go with a brown or a nudeish color for eyelids

OR, for eyes you can do gold or sparkles

mascara

Just have fun with it!

I would do a curly, kind of messy saide bun or just soft curls. Also, I would do my makeup as a light smokey eye. Also, a little glitter on ur eyes.(:

You should put your hair in a bun. And put on mascara put not to much and maybe brown eye liner but not to brown.