Does anyone know some good blogging sites?

Im looking for a good blogging sites anyone have any opions :)

Thanks

• John
    Best Answer

Popular Blogging Sites....

Wordpress.com

Blogger.com

Bloglines.com

Blog.com

Livejournal.com

A rather good blogging site that I am using right now apart from the others mentioned is brimple.

Pros

1. Users are provided with their own subdomain with their account

2. Backlinks or other advertisements are not considered as spam as long as the article/blog is relevant

3. CSS is easily changeable

4. It functions like a social network therefore providing you with more member visibility

5. SEO is maximized in the title of your blog so it's pretty decent (a blog of mine was ranked 1 in google search only after a few days [blog about ddtank aiming guide])

6. Works great when paired up with your other blogs

Cons

1. Needs some few tweaks in the sample css styles so you'll have to experiment just a little

2. There are a few spammers, but they can easily be dealt with by reporting them since the staff pays attention to reports and other concerns

A blog defines who we are, what we can or will do. They have become the master's canvas upon which he or she paints a very unique and fulfilling story. Blogs can be on paid sites or on free blog services. The majority of blog services are free. You see they have learned how to make money on our talents as well. These services provide sites that allow users to post on the host site - creating a community. Each service has a unique style or capability that can match its primary user's needs. Blogspot, blogger and wordpress are the best blogging sites that you could try. I myself tried these sites and it's really good and easy to use!

• Sherry

It depends. If you wanted to get your ideas out there, use Blogger. It's simple and free. Myspace is a bit more complicated, but if you did your fashion blogs and stuff, then searched for people you could add, it would make your work more well known. But Myspace is more complicated. Really the actual purpose of your blog is the key factor. I'd suggest Blogger first, then if you want to share you work with the world, change to Myspace!

the best blogging sites are the word press and the blog spot...

Recently, I am using www.wordpress.com

I find it really good for blogging.

You can use Google's Blogspot or wordpess

Source(s): i am using

Tumblr.com is good if you want to share pictures.

Blogspot/Wordpress if you want to write and stuff :)