What are the heating instructions for Heinz Sticky Toffee Pudding?

I was in a British specialty shop today and saw that they had Heinz Sticky Toffee Pudding in a can. I love sticky toffee pudding so I figured I would give it a try. When I got home, I noticed that, when it was imported to Canada, they had put a sticker on the can with, what I am assuming, is the way in which Canada's government requires nutritional information to be listed. Unfortunately, this huge sticker covers the heating instructions. I tried carefully peeling the sticker off, but it just ripped the label.

How do I heat this up?

Can I get specifics as such as time, please?

Favorite Answer

Hello,

I have just moved to Canada from England and done exactly the same thing as you, how irritating is that?

You can take it out and zap it in the microwave but you can also put it in a boiling pan of water and let it boil for about 30 mins or so.

I'm about to have mine, now!

Good luck mate

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I was in a British specialty shop today and saw that they had Heinz Sticky Toffee Pudding in a can. I love sticky toffee pudding so I figured I would give it a try. When I got home, I noticed that, when it was imported to Canada, they had put a sticker on the can with, what I am assuming, is the...

Source(s): heating instructions heinz sticky toffee pudding: https://bitly.im/62ABv
  • Emily

I hate sticky toffee pudding

Open can and remove the pudding and you can pop it in the microwave or steam up over the stove.

• Renee

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awsVY

I doubt it. Boy you Brits really put odd stuff on your Pizza.