I love the sims but hate the aging. What am I doing wrong?

I know about the "boolprop textingcheatsenabled true" cheat and how you hold shift and click on a sim and then go to "spawn" then "more". But I do all this and when I go to more there are two options. Neither are the sim modder. So I checked in the previous list. Still not there. What am I miss/doing wrong? I want to make my sims adults. Not old people. -_-" And then skip the baby stage for the twins I got on the game. So any help? Please? I hate having old sims. It just isn't right.

It is sims 2 and the sim modder is supposed to be a little toddler standing up giving you all the debug options for all the residents of the home.

Ugh, I really wish I still had all of the Sims 2 games. All that I can really remember is that I loved the tombstone of L&D...but I don't think that had the aging, maybe check it out? Just start clicking on all the debug options. Not sure what you mean by "sim modder." Are you sure that isn't an actual 3rd party Mod? (Like from Mod the sims?)

Source(s): Wish I could be of more help :(

sims 3 or sims 2?