? asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 10 years ago

Why are there spongebob tacos?

Spongebob doesn't eat tacos!!! Why aren't there spongebob burgers! Ugh society is messed up:/

• Domo
    Favorite Answer

And there are sponge bob macaroni and cheese!

I wondered the same thing myself. Looks like his manager is just grabbing every promotional opportunity he can. It would make sence if He was promoting Crabcakes or even clam chowder! He's probably got the same manager as Justin Beiber...Who has a line of nail polishes...as well as a Pro-Active comercial....Ha he even hit puberty?Old enough to get a pimple? And the name of the Movie."Never Say Never".....Shouldn't that title be reserved for someone who finally makes it in say, their 80"s? Not for a boy who had Millions by 10. Sorry, Now I'm rambling...I just don't like Justin Beiber. I do like Spongebob though....

techincally, spongebob doesn't eat burgers either.

and many places, including Burger King has had ad promotions with Spongebob in the past.

'Cause tacos are amazing, and Spongebob is amazing. I think that they should sell Krabby Patties in real life. That would be awesome! :D

Source(s): Spongebob fan

he eats krabby patties not hamburgers idiot