Girls: Is this flirting?

Ok so there's this girl...she was having a bad day with her hair...now i have a few friends who taught me the sexiest braid i know...what you do is have like two small ones on the front...from the middle of the head to the ear on each side...ok then you make a large braid at the back...then to keep it short you make like a hexagon and 6 braids at the back...with these braids though they sort of twist around the massive braid (only works with long hair)...you can do it with 3 too...so it basically has 1 large braid at the back..then has 6 small ones twisting around it...simple but the best one i know....anyway back to the story, the girl who had a bad hair day i did this braid for...to me it's almost like putting on headphones...easy...also this girl has never, ever hugged me before...and this time i got both a hug and a kiss on the forehead (on my head not downstairs)...so did i by anychance appear to flirt?

also if you wanna know how to do the braid...just IM me or something ok...like in more details

btw she was having a bad hair day because she told me that...so i just did something that i recently learnt to do hair ith

everyone would you sod off with the she loves you crap... if it looked like i was flirting

Favorite Answer

haha i love how you got of topic aha jkjk

ANYWAYS:ok its a 50 50

yes you were flirting nd no you werent

ok so you were from your point of view && i kno kuz ur asking this question so maybe u have feelings for her

&& no u werent kuz u were just doing her a favor!

about the kiss/hug maybe she was just thanking you

• L.J.

If I was having a bad hair day and a guy did an amazing braid for me I would be hugging and kissing him too. Forehead kisses are friend kisses.

You know what, some girls just have that personality to thank with a hug and kiss if they are really happy with something you did for them. I don't believe you appeared to be flirting. You did a girls damn hair big deal, now if you insisted on how purty she was then she would probably think u were flirting. But no, it didn't seem like a flirt move ...

Thanks for answering my question (:

Source(s): I'm a girl with that personality, but hug and kiss doesn't mean more than a thank you, when I intend it to be a thank you (;

I don't think it's flirting for you to do her hair and don't assume she wants to date you just cuz she kissed u on the forehead and gave u a hug . She was probably showing appreciation becuz u are her friend and u did her hair .

you might have not been flirting, i mean, dont get me wrong, fixing her hair could go either way, but she was more than likely just thanking you for helping her. nothing much. but keep a close eye out if shes talking to you. you might pick up hints about what she thought from her tone of voice or body language. but she could have liked you from the start but was too shy to say anything.

PS: i wanna know how to do the braid! it sounds really pretty but uber confusing how you described it :/

Well, if you did anything with my hair, I'd think you were flirting with me.

But seriously? She hugged AND kissed you? I think she likes you. And was deff flirting back.

And I am so gonna IM you, that hair style sounds cool ;)

Source(s): Thanks for answering mine. I can't believe I forgot the black part is called pupil lol.

LOL i love how you actually explained how to do the braid, ahahahah.

probably, if a guy braided my hair for me, i'd be genuinely flattered... but then again, my hair is really tough to deal with, and anyone who can do anything with my hair for me would be a flatter.

but yes, you probably did appear to firt :)

She maay just be greatful. I mean if a guy did my hair I wouldn't kiss his forehead, but maybe she's a loving person. I wouldn't get your hopes up, but get to know the girl better :) She obviously sees you as a good friends so thats a good start.

Yes. Cause she could've said thank you a billion times instead. But no...she kissed AND hugged you. I don't just do that to someone for doing something nice unless I have a slight likeness toward them

It doesn't seem to be your intention to flirt with her, but somehow she got the signal that you might be flirting. Honestly, it was just a nice gesture from you. If you don't like the girl, then don't respond to her actions, simple as that.