Lady Gaga's new song lyrics "don't be a drag, just be a queen" -what does that mean?

silly question, but i need an answerr.

ps: did you like her new song, born this way? :)

Favorite Answer

never heard the song, but it's a play on words.

drag queens are men who dress as divas, gorgeous women.

it's said that someone is being a drag when they're being boring or bringing the group down with cynicism or sad stories.

so it's saying, stop focusing on the "drag" in drag queen because it'll bring yourself/others down, and focus on the beautiful "queen" part. be your beautiful self and have fun

I merely study an similar article a 2d in the past!! i imagine that's kinda weird and wonderful...i do not see any Mercury impression in her song.. in demand Queen songs are Bohemian Rhapsody and also you're My brilliant buddy. i can get Queen I if I end this 4-web page essay tonight..Wow i quite might want to be doing that precise now. BA: DOA-Foo warring parties

bugger lover answered the question perfectly and i love her song Born This Way!! :)