Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Do u think JB or Drake should've won"Best New Artist" for the grammys?

k, so this is REALLLYYY legit bugging me.

Justin Bieber or Drake should have won the Best New Artist for the 53rd Grammys, not that random afro Ezprensa Spadling that no one even knew existed( sorry i can be passionate, and no offence 2 her)

Hahah just curious what u guys think

PS hahahaha LOOOL have u guy heard, all the 7 million Beliebers sent death threats 2 Esperenza and hacked her Wikipedia! BAHAHAHAHA

ik, ik im hating

Kthnxbye

no Bieber jokes....

Favorite Answer

Drake should have, but not JB.I think that he does think to highly of himself. You could see it in his face that he was shocked when they called that other girl's name.

That's pathetic. I seriously think in all of the music industry, Justin Bieber has the worst fans. Ignorant, immature, delusional pre teen/teenage girls.

As for Best Artist I though Drake deserved it.

• ?

Drake, not Justin. I think Justin thinks too highly of himself. He is letting fame go to his head. Justin was really confident that he would win, but he didnt.

• ?

totallly drake is hot and a awsome rapper he has real talent and people actually know who he is also justin bieber was discovered on the internet how rare is that he is hott also and very talented!

Both are great artist but I think Jb should have won

Florence and the Machine. She's talented and she actually has good music.

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! I think biebs shouldve won