Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Do u think JB or Drake should've won"Best New Artist" for the grammys?

k, so this is REALLLYYY legit bugging me.

Justin Bieber or Drake should have won the Best New Artist for the 53rd Grammys, not that random afro Ezprensa Spadling that no one even knew existed( sorry i can be passionate, and no offence 2 her)

Hahah just curious what u guys think

PS hahahaha LOOOL have u guy heard, all the 7 million Beliebers sent death threats 2 Esperenza and hacked her Wikipedia! BAHAHAHAHA

ik, ik im hating

Kthnxbye

Update:

no Bieber jokes....

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Drake should have, but not JB.I think that he does think to highly of himself. You could see it in his face that he was shocked when they called that other girl's name.

• 1 decade ago

That's pathetic. I seriously think in all of the music industry, Justin Bieber has the worst fans. Ignorant, immature, delusional pre teen/teenage girls.

As for Best Artist I though Drake deserved it.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Drake, not Justin. I think Justin thinks too highly of himself. He is letting fame go to his head. Justin was really confident that he would win, but he didnt.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

totallly drake is hot and a awsome rapper he has real talent and people actually know who he is also justin bieber was discovered on the internet how rare is that he is hott also and very talented!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Both are great artist but I think Jb should have won

• 1 decade ago

Florence and the Machine. She's talented and she actually has good music.

• 1 decade ago

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! I think biebs shouldve won

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.