How do I fix my mistake?

I brought my friend's iPod home to update it and I accidentally deleted all the songs!! My iTunes library is completely empty now and I need to get the songs back on there asap! So can I take the songs off my iPod to put them on the computer to transfer them to hers?

Favorite Answer

If the songs are puchased from iTunes. you can easily transfer them to iTunes or computer by clicking "Transfer purchase". If your stuff are downloaded from other website. you can transfer them to computer with iPod transfer. like this iMedia transfer, you can free download it from goo.gl/zaPzv or google.com. Get all of your iPod songs to your computer or iTunes manually.

Good luck.

Plug your iPod to computer ..copy songs then paste them into your PC.

Plug your friend's iPod to computer then Copy songs then paste them into her iPod.

Good Luck.

that ipod is synchronized with pc that why song get deleted and now you can put new song