Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 1 decade ago

Do you think Quinn From Glee is a Jerk?

I have absolutly nothing against DIanna Agron (who plays Quinn) in fact I'm going to see her new movie BUT I really like Sam and the way she treats him makes me think she's a 13itch. It's rude to cheat and shows your not trustworthy. Quinn (the character) is a major jerk. JUst wanna know if anyone agrees. So do you?

Favorite Answer

Ugh. She's so pathetic. Let me tell you something about Quinn Fabray. We were best friends in middle school. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then when we were sophomores, I started going out with my first boyfriend Finn, who was totally gorgeous but then he slept with Santana, and Quinn was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like, if I would blow her off to hang out with Finn, she'd be like, "Why didn't you call me back?" And I'd belt out the line "Why you so obsessed with me" from that Mariah Carey song. So then, for my house party train wreck extravaganza, I was like, "Quinn, I can't invite you, because I think you're a pressed lemon." I mean I couldn't have a pressed lemon at my party. There were gonna be people experimenting with their sexuality. I mean, right? She was PRESSED. So then her mom called my dads and started yelling at them, it was so retarded. And then she dropped out of Glee Club because she couldn't keep on pretending that rainbows didn't fall from her mouth every time I sung a ballad, and she came back when the Cheerios lost Nationals, all of her hair was out and not in a tight pony and she was totally weird, and now I guess she's got mono.

^ LOL @ Rachel. I'm assuming her last name is berry?

Quinn can be a ***** most times, but once you understand her character. You realise she is actually quite sweet and nice.

Season 1: her friendship with Mercedes especially in the episode where Mercedes feels insecure about her weight, quinn helps her.

But yeah what she did to Sam was mean. But when she apologised it looked as though she was really sorry and only then realised she loved him

Uh, yeah. I have no idea what's going on in her head. SHe's not a mean person and she's not stupid, but she keeps cheating and then regretting it. Jerk

no i personally dont, i just think she made a mistake after she got pregnent then i think she got less bichierrr