Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 10 years ago

Are there FHA loans in Canada? If not what's the equivalent to one?

Everything I've read about FHA home loans only applies to the states.

Is there something like it in Canada? What is it called?

3 Answers

  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    FHA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac are all US agencies. Therefore, only available in the US. There is no equivalent in Canada. Which is why the Canadian housing market is healthier than the US market!

  • 4 years ago

    Fha Loan Canada

  • 6 years ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.