Should I book PLAYACAR Golf Course (Playa Del Carmen, MEXICO) in advance to going there during March Break?

I am staying off site at the Grand Occidental Xcaret (March 13-20).

Favorite Answer

No need at $100 a round plus tips for the mandatory caddy. My family rented a house backed up to the golf course. We would have a Coati invasion every day, they look like raccoons. Don`t drink in public even though you see others and don`t take ripped pasos. And don`t be afraid to explore the other side of the highway where the locals live. And don`t forget min. wage is $4 day. Also eat at La Cueva Del Chango. Also a fun fact, Spanish ran resorts pay the least while Canadian resorts pay the workers the most.

Are you sure your hotel doesn't have a golf pass included? If not I would recommend you book in advance. One reason they are going to aerating their greens March 30 and 31st and they will not be ready for 8 to 10 days. chances people may book in advance before this operation starts. if you are worried about weather there are 11 golf courses from Cancun one hour north to here in Playa.

If you are coming down sooner I have free passes to the Mayakoba Golf Classic Wednesday Feb 23 – Sunday Feb 27, 2011

if you need a four sum give me a shout.