free online browser rpg?

I am looking for a free , no download required browser rpg. for example , Runescape is a no download rpg that you play in your browse window. I have played Runescape but have gotten bored of it as of late and am looking for something that I can play at school so there cant be a download. before you say "don't play games at school, I currently have a spare in which to play games so I am not using my time unwisely. anyways, any links to free online no download rpg would be greatly appriciate it.

no, did you not read what I was saying? I said I am not going to play runescape so please reccomend something different

Favorite Answer

Well, if you like city-building games there's Ikariam, Grepolis, Ceasary and so on.

Funorb.com got some fun games too that you can play online. Well, Depends on what games you want to play, but i don't know many browser RPGs but runescape...

Source(s): I play browser games...
  • Tommy

www.deadfrontier.com is a free shooter/rpg, sort of like Resident Evil, its pretty good if you don't mind zombies and gore

runescape.com