MRex
Lv 5
MRex asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Avril Lavigne v.s Katy Perry v.s Britney Spears?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

britney she is much more talented, beautiful (inside and out) and is a amazing pianist, song writer, singer (her real voice check her out as a child or start of career or songs like to love let go), amazing dancer, producer, choreographer, director etc she is far better than the other two, and you can relate to britney more

although i love avril and katy as well, and avril songs are amazing you can also relate to them and she has raw talent :)

@GT96AU you need to do a hell fo a lot of research britney has written HUNDREDS of songs, the songs she writes are personally for me her best, as they reflect who she is, what she is going through and you can relate to it, including every time, matm, dear diary, let me be, t love let go, love is a state of grace, just yesterday, someday, my baby etc

so don't talk ****, its easy to write songs about sex and partying like katy but to write meaningful songs not so much and katy perry also uses auto tune mst artist do, it gives a better effect to the song and have u heard katy live? i love her but she isn't good live

so do your research before you diss better artists

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Avril Lavigne

• в.נ.
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Avril Lavigne!

• 9 years ago

Britney Spears!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

If your buying a CD or something, then buy Katy Perry, you get bonuses like her cotton candy smelling CD, Teenage Dream. If your going to a concert, go to Britney Spears' concert; always interesting and fun. Avril Lavigne has been out for too long; it's time she gave it a rest.

Source(s): Teenage Dream CD (bought), Britney Spears' Concert (attended) & Avril Lavigne's CD (bought in 2003)
  • 9 years ago

Britney Spears by far...Katy Perry has the most annoying voice ive ever heard

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Britney Spears is the QUEEN OF POP!!!! Avril and Katy suck!

• 9 years ago

Katy Perry definitely!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Katy perry is way better then britney spears and better then avril! Britney is talentless she dosen't write or produce her songs, she uses autotune which makes your voice sound better, and she lip-syncs on stage and she can't dance anymore, Avril can sing and write songs, and Katy can write songs and atleast she sings on stage and makes good music!

• 9 years ago

Britney.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.