Easy ways to lose weight? 10 points?

so I was wondering what were easy ways to lose weight. especially in the leg area. thanks in advance!

Best Answer

As for how I would approach this, I would say there is rarely a healthy, easy way to loose weight. Yes, there are pills to loose weight, but if you want to change your weight, why not change your health and lifestyle while you're at it? Here are some tricks I have found that motivate you to eat well and have a healthy lifestyle:

~Gradually rid of unhealthy snacks and other products such as cookies and candy. If you don't have it in your house, how will you eat it??

~Leave gum and water(water being at temperature controlled so bacteria doesn't grow in it) on the counter! Odds are, if your heading for the cookies and see gum, it will remind you of your lifestyle choice, and motivate you, as well as giving you a long lasting "sugary" substance to satisfy your cravings

~ Keep a picture of what you want to look like around, and maybe put it on your junk food to remind you of your lifestyle choice

~ Get together a group of exercise buddies! It's fun and healthy!

~Do NOT skip breakfast! You actually do better with breakfast, and wont make you gain weight usually if you choose a healthy breakfast

~ Do NOT eat less than you should! Once your body realizes it's not receiving enough food, it kicks into starvation mode. Once you start eating more after starvation mode, you gain more weight than you actually should!

~Don't believe labels that say 0 grams of fat,or 90 calories! Of coarse, they are telling the truth, but just because it has 0 grams of fat doesn't mean it doesn't have a lot of sugar. Once the body has excess sugar, it stores it as fat if it doesn't have enough room elsewhere! So although you are eating less fat, you could gain more fat from the sugar!

~Lastly, be sure you are of the requirements to loose weight, tell your doctor that you want to lose weight, and they will give you more healthy living tips!

I hope I helped!

Cheers and good luck!

1

Source(s): I dropped 20 lbs following this... https://nimbleurl.com/?gyy9f
  • Judith

No cheats, no shortcuts and diet pills are for gullible fools. Easy is not a word that can be associated with the process of losing fat. The only way to lose weight (fat weight) in the long term is an exercise plan composed of both intense cardiovascular activity and muscle exercise. The CV actively burns fat and muscle building means your body will require more energy to power the muscles, leading to an increased metabolism. If you're a girl, don't worry. You wont look like a female body builder, you'll just look more toned and just better. If you're a guy, BUILD those muscles! It's how you were born to be. Again, no shortcuts, no cheats. Sure, you can easily lose weight in the form of water or muscle, by undertaking dehydration diets and not exercising. But to lose the only kind that matters - fat - there is NO easy way. Your body was designed to use fat as a store of energy, and it does not give up this energy easily. No PAIN, no RESULT.

I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.

Get started today!

I will try to keep it simple. Your metabolism is basically the rate at which your body burns calories to create energy. So the faster your metabolism, the faster you burn calories and the easier it is to lose unwanted weight. To boost your metabolism naturally you just need to eat the right foods.

You can sit down and literally eat a 1,000-calorie dinner and yet be absolutely starving just a few hours later and the reason is simple: Because your body didnt get what it needed in those 1,000 calories so it sends signals to your brain telling you to ingest more calories and thus, the late-night cravings. That means that the surest way to end those late-night cravings and keep your weight loss goals on track is to eat a more balanced, nutritious diet that actually gives your body what it needs.

It's VERY EASY to lose weight if you eat the right foods. Check out Dr. Charles Livingston's video here: http://www.sexyjese.com - it will blow your mind.

Drink LOTS of water. if you have a calorie limit per day, don't use it on any drink...eat lots of fruits and vegies, cut back on bread, excersise, blah blah blah...you get the point

That jenny craig kinda stuff DUZ NOT work! once you get off it you gain all the weight back, i know cuz my tia tried it

• Reiko

Eat and run.

Seriously.

Start eating healthier and start jogging/running. You burn loads of calories running, and it works out most areas of your body. My best friend lost a ton of weight from eating healthier and running. A ton.

No such thing as an easy way.

Quit being lazy and go run or something.

cardiovascular exercise along with a diet of poultry, fish, vegetables, fruit, and nothing else. although if you feel yourself going too low on carbs it may be a good idea to have a snack on some sweet potato with white rice.

Source(s): fitness enthusiast.

Exercise and eat healthy. It's really that simple