Help me name my character?

Preferably an old-fashioned type name. She isn't particularly beautiful. She has big, green eyes and curly black hair. Like I said, she's not exactly beautiful, but it's easy to find nice features. She is 14, and her father owns an inn. She helps out with room service, and meets the main character... show more Preferably an old-fashioned type name.

She isn't particularly beautiful. She has big, green eyes and curly black hair. Like I said, she's not exactly beautiful, but it's easy to find nice features.
She is 14, and her father owns an inn. She helps out with room service, and meets the main character - a 14 yr old runaway - when her very generous father finds him in the streets and offers him a room. She doesn't like him at all, but they eventually become friends.
She is stubborn and doesn't like to admit that she's wrong. She doesn't say sorry very often, and is...wel, "tough" doesn't seem like the right word, but I can't think of a better one. But she has a very soft spot for animals and children, and she is polite unless someone is rude to her. Oh! And she's a nurturer, I guess you could say. She helps care for sick people.
I am pulling a complete blank...No name seems right for her. I am at the chapter where she comes in, and I'm completely stuck.