Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

How to make my eyes appear bigger ?!?!??!?! :D?

MY eyes are quite small i find lol :P..i was wondering if they-res any way to make them appear or look bigger thanxs for the help in advance :D!!!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Here are a few makeup tips for you!

Silica helps to absorb oil if you have oily skin. So look out for it in primers, foundations and face powders.

*Pressed/Loose Powder Foundation

Using a kabuki brush, apply lightly over your face.

*Liquid foundation

With all foundations, make sure you have the right colour for your skin tone.

Remember to moisturise before applying your foundation and wait 20 minutes for it to sink in.

If you want a thick, even coverage then apply the foundation to your face using a cosmetic sponge.

For an easier but thinner coverage, use your fingertips to blend into your face.

*Mousse foundation

Applying with your fingertips is the best way. Did you know that mousse foundation is actually powder?

*Liquid Concealer

Blitz dark eye bags by using a yellow toned concealer. Apply underneath the eye and around the goods corner. Dab using the tip of your middle finger. Don't rub - this wipes the concealer off!

*Blusher

Smile! Apply a small amount onto a blusher brush and blend onto your apples in a circular motion.

Another way of applying it so that it doesn't look so dramatic is to dab on TINY amounts using your finger and rub in circular motions to blend.

*Eyeliner

Use a white pencil eyeliner on your bottom waterline and line your eyelids with it to make your eyes appear bigger.

Using any other colour pencil eyeliner you like, apply just underneath your bottom lashes. Then roll a cotton bud (or q tip I think they're called in America, idk) gently into some petroleum jelly (vaseline) and use it to smudge and blend your eyeliner in.

For the cat's eye flick technique, think of your face as a clock, with a vertical line from the centre of your eye to your eyebrow as 12, and a horizontal line to your ear as 3. To get the perfect flick, you're aiming for 1:30.

Use a liquid eyeliner for the most precise line. Wait for a few seconds before you go over it, as liquid liner sinks into your skin, so the line can thicken slightly.

*Mascara

ALWAYS use an eyelash curler BEFORE applying mascara. When applying, apply in a zigzag motion. This helps to coat all the lashes. Remember to use an eyelash brush inbetween coats to make your lashes appear more natural.

*Lips

Make sure you prep your lips. Dip a cotton bud into a tub of petroleum jelly then into some sugar, and roll over the lips in gentle swirling motions to exfoliate. Rinse afterwards.

Rest your elbow on a table to get a steady hand, then, using a long-stay lippy, start at lightly lining the lips in small dashes. It gives you a precise outline. Then fill in the rest of your lips. Allow this to dry, then dab your lips with tissue to get rid of excess moisture. Then re-apply lippy.

If using lipgloss, apply a waxy lip balm to lips before gloss. It'll last much longer.

Nude glosses highlight dry lips so exfoliate before applying.

Discreetly lick your cup or glass before drinking from it if you don't want to leave lipstick marks.

Hope you found these helpful! :)♥

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Black liquid eye liner outlining bottom & top of eye! I suggest the brand Hard Candy at WalMart for the liner. If you want to look dramatic you can do the 'winged' look with the liner! Also Maybelline Falsies mascara or you could try fake eye lashes! For eyeshadow it really depends on your eye color, but brown, bronze or gold eye shadow make every eye just POP!

• 9 years ago

If you want to make them look bigger, try and stay away from eyeliners as they make eyes appear smaller. Mascara works best though:)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Light colored eyeshadow in the corners, thicker eyeliner in the middle of the eye rim, lots of mascara. Darker colored eyes generally look smaller so maybe you could get some lighter colored contacts. Hope this helps! =D

Source(s): My aunt went to Beauty School!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Use makeup. Place a light colored, shimmery eyeshadow (peach, or white) on the inner corner of your eyelid. Use a peach or skintone colored eyeliner on your waterline. Finish with a few coats of black mascara. Goodluck !

Source(s): Myself.
  • 9 years ago

Apply any desire eyeliner!! On the waterline or the top line!! Plus mascara!! It works out good!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I have the same problem (my eyes are small)

try lining your water line with white liner and using mascara.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

errm, all my female friends say mascara i think. Or you could chop of the sides and top of your head.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Look it up on youtube, like make-up tutorials.

• 9 years ago

white eyeliner!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.