What do you think of these hilariously funny blunders, people made in their job applications?

http://jobmob.co.il/blog/funniest-resume…

We are all human and we all make mistakes. I cannot help but laugh at these funny blunders some folks make when sending out their resume (their CV) and are probably looking for their first job after just having finished school.

Nobody with a sense of humour would not find this funny but what is the reason that so many people, school leavers who apply for their first job or others make so many spelling mistakes even when it comes to the most simple words, which everybody should know if they apply for a position in an English speaking country. English is my second language and when I type on Yahoo answers I admit that I don't use spell checker but shouldn't it be taken more seriously when someone is genuinely looking for a job. A cover letter or CV with spelling mistakes will not get hilarious results?

What do you think is the reason why so many school leavers make so many simple spelling mistakes and send out resumes full of mistakes?

I am not nit-picking here. I am not a manager and I believe for certain jobs the spelling of certain words is not so important, definitely it shouldn't be if someone wants to work in a blue-collar job or in a trade, as long as they learn their trade and are accomplished at their job, in some positions spelling isn't everything.

My brother-in-law, in the UK is without a job at present and he sent my husband a copy of his resume and my husband is very particular and pointed out his 2 spelling mistakes and told his brother in a patronizing way that he will never get a job if he can't be bothered to use spell-checker.

My brother-in-law responded ''If a manager will not consider my job application due to simple spelling mistakes I don't want to work at such a place''.

I really am only asking and I make mistakes as well but I see a lot of people on Yahoo answers and everywhere making mistakes in spelling the most simple words which should be second nature to everyone with a little bit of education? What do you personally think about this and could it be due to the fact that a lot of people don't like to read books anymore? Everybody seems to prefer to play computer games and reading seems to be a joyful passtime only to a few. Why do you think some people don't like reading anymore? I could just not imagine my life without a book. I could manage without TV but without a book I would feel I am lacking something that is very important to me, same as music...

Your opinions on the funny blunders, the reason for so many spelling mistakes, why people don't like reading as much as they used to anymore and what affect spelling mistakes in a CV can have for not getting that job one wanted so much?

Thanks in advance!

If you all didn't get the link, that was the ''funny'' bit about it all. I am sorry to hear it didn't work

http://www.mistakerr.com/modules/pligg_web_toolbar...

Without the link working this is really lame. That was the funny part about it all..

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2OuW3K/jobmob.co.il/...

Favorite Answer

Gone through thousands of job applicant's write-ups, and yes they come in many form from funny to annoying. One example that crack me up was the word "brang". Where the hell did he get that word?

Later I realized he use it as a past tense for bring.

awwww man! It says error when I click the link.

I have read so many resumes/applications that had some crazy stuff on it. I would over look spelling mistakes but the one guy that put "picking up hoes" as a hobby, I didn't bother with. lol

Page not found

Sorry but the link is broken

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\...

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\...

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\...

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\...