Has anyone here tried Smashbox's green colour correcting primer? If so?

How is it? is it worth the investment? what do you like or dislike about it? thanks in advance for any help

Favorite Answer

I have tried it and really loved it!

I have redness in my cheeks and nose and it helped even it out dramatically! I would also use Makeup Forever's HD foundation over top and the redness was virtually gone. It blended into my skin flawlessly and let it more even but not with a greenish hue - which is a problem I've had with other green colored primers.

I have also used Stila's One Step. It is a primer that swirls together Green, Purple, and a Salmon/Orange colored primers to help cover redness, yellowing, and blue within the skin. That as well worked great on all three accounts to help cover it all!

Good luck!

I purchased the Smashbox photograph finish original product a couple of years ago, and i don't endorse Smashbox in any respect. The primer may be very high priced at just about $40.00, and that you can buy anything that works just as well for lower than half that. The primer simply sits on top of your epidermis and makes it consider silky and delicate. That is it. It can be a entire waste of money, and mine ended up in the rubbish. After I want to use a primer, i use it to manipulate shine. I exploit Velvet contact with the aid of DHC, which bills 20 bucks. It works a lot better than the Smashbox, and it blends into the dermis alternatively of sitting on high of it. It can be rough to give an explanation for the Smashbox, but it's just a bizarre silicone liquid that's most effective trendy due to the fact that it can be marketed so much. Anyway, I follow moisturizer, then the primer, after which mineral basis. If the mineral merchandise are not giving you the insurance plan you want, are attempting Rimmel Lasting finish foundation with Minerals. I learned this about two months in the past, and i take advantage of it more than naked Minerals now. It's a liquid that comes in a squeeze tube, so it's very sanitary. Which you could practice a bit or loads, depending on the protection you wish to have. It makes my pores invisible, offers me gentle, even dermis, and it lasts unless you wash it off. It has not ever irritated my dermis or made it break out. It charges about seven dollars at the drugstores and Walmart.

I havent tried it but here are reviews on it from makeup alley.

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/...

Source(s): Check out my youtube channel all about makeup! http://www.youtube.com/user/15somethingbeautiful?f... have a great day!