Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 9 years ago

Should the united states nuke north korea?

I think the united states should nuke north korea and exterminate 100% of its 24 million citizens. If we do not destroy them soon they'll destroy us. whats your opinion?

Update:

evil goodness-cant we nuke them so that all of them are killed in a few seconds?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

make tacos and you will find out

• 9 years ago

As an American I would like to tell you your a disgrace to be considered an American. Hopefully your just drunk on your computer. You really used the word EXTERMINATE? Like if they are some cockroaches or ants.. You give Americans a bad name. I know for sure you cant be from California.

Who the F*ck told you they even have the capabilities to destroy us? Your Trippin Man.

The World cant afford having a Nuclear War. More or less it will be the end of all of us and fu*x like you will be responsible.

Smoke some good cali tree and chill. The world isn't just for us. We share it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Don't be ignorant if we did that their allies would try to nuke us and as soon as we hit that launch button world war 3 begins you fool see the bigger picture id like to see the F****er running korea stuck in a gas chamber but any way nuke the whole dam thing? think of how many kids would be killed how many woman children would die? you sound just like hitler you fool

• 3 years ago

fake, the only considerable city interior united statesa. that North Korea can at present attack with their nuclear weapons because of diversity of their missiles is Seattle. They by no potential pose a great gamble to the existence of united statesa..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

No.

They don't have the launch capability to hit the United States.

They can nuke (and probably would) South Korea & Japan & would if your plan was carried out.

• Mark F
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I think you are an idiot.

You want to murder 24,000,000 people who are in fact no real threat to the United States because you have a bad feeling (and they have dark skin and slanty eye's).

That is definately the Chimpanzee part of the brain at work.

• 9 years ago

i say forget about them and they will soon starve

• 9 years ago

Please... for the good of the world. Do NOT breed.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.