Legendary asked in SportsBasketball · 10 years ago

Where Would You Put Kobe,Garnett and Ray Allen in Top 100 NBA players of all time?

Favorite Answer

@Guy Above

Kobe is not better than Magic or Larry Bird.

I would put Kobe in my top 10, Garnett in my top 25, and Ray Allen in my top 75

8th Kobe Bryant

25th Kevin Garnett

85th Ray Allen

Anywhere between 50-100.-.- my top tree of all time:

1.micheal Jordan

2.Larry bird

3.Dwight Howard

3 players that put every once of power into their abilities and actually cared about the game, not the money. Micheal Jordan as we both know is possibly the best of time. I'm guessing he is top on yours? Larry bird, oh how I'd love to sit and watch him sink shot after shot after SHOT! And who couldn't forget the mcdonalds commercial he did with mj! Dwight Howard is third on my list because of how he is an intimidating force then haha the dunk he did in the dunk contest a few years ago, haha superman!!!!

My point is that I could name 50 players right off the bat that are way better then Kobe, Garnett and Allen but don't feel like naming all of the names and teams they played for. If you dis-agree with me that's awesome that's your opinion not mine. :)

Kobe - Top 5

Garnett - Top 20

Ray Allen - Top 85

Kobe is #2. Might be # 3 when LeBron's done with his career.

Garnett is and Allen are both in the 60s.

• Kobe #2

Garnett #25

Allen #10