Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

The internet -- your access to the worlds library from antiquity to zoonosis What do chiefly use it for?

The US patent office -- online -- archives included There is an entire section stretching back to the 70's for mind control devices patent numbers and sketch drawings included

Ancient ruins that include giant skeletons can be downloaded

Lectures on quantum entanglement and human consciousness are available

The great thinkers reflect on culture beauty and governance as well as other topics The sage advice of Tactius is now as available as the meaning behind the corporate fasci which bundled together the collums of the State upon which Ceasar rested his power along with tales of ancient gods and a pratical guide for how to make your own water filter

Anything -- well close to it

What with all this massive choice available are you using it for -- and does your answer remind you of a response from one of the characters from Brave new World ?

Favorite Answer

Gosh, I use it for a variety of reasons. To me, it's one huge encyclopedia! Living out in the country and not being surrounded by people, I also use it to stay in contact with other humans. Since I am deeply involved in animal rescue, I belong to a variety of different groups and we network; finding homes, dealing with sicknesses, and helping others who need advice taking care of critters that they've taken in. Lastly, it helps me stay abreast on what's happening out there politically.

Actually I use it to look up everything from making homemade gram flour to porn. I listen to the radio and I talk to strange people from thousands of miles away. I steal intellectual property and I allow Seti to use my comp when I am not on.

I use it to stay connected. Sometimes I miss snail mail and land lines with cords.

wow i use to teach people out body experience. how to orgasm. how to learn to Control their fear. pain control. slowing down time. on line hypnosis. looking for good an sewers and questions. some amine.

but i have feeling most guys use it for porn

I use it for self education; and entertainment.

stop smoking dope

Porn