SSD Drive (Solid State Drives) Who makes the best SSD Controller? Which is the most reliable ?

I've heard of these SSD Controllers

- Intel

- Sandforce

-Toshiba

- Indilinx

- Samsung

- JMicron

Who makes say the best? Or most reliable. I've been told it doesnt matter the brand ie (corsair, ocz, kingston........that it all has to do with the SSD Controller)

Favorite Answer

Most good SSD have the MLC controller built in...SSD is still in its "infancy" so there longevity is not been mapped yet...I have this...http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N8... for my OS and a few regularly used programs. It has TRIM ATA-8 and SMART. Some people have had a problem with the Marvell Controller. while others think the Intel X25 has the best controller. get it with SATA 6GT/s (SATA III) if your mother board has SATA III for the fastest available transfer rate. works fine for me! (so far!)

• amandy

stable state could be greater effectual (no shifting aspects) despite if the skill has no longer caught as much as the classic HD length hence you will possibly no longer have a call in what you like via fact in case you like to apply a descent length then the classic length is the only thank you to decide for now. you will see as of final 365 days (link below) the biggest length replaced right into a 16GB HD with 64GB later on interior the 365 days (2007). regrettably, laptops do no longer use multiple HD yet or this could a tremendous setup. the solid state rigidity for the OS and the classic HD for storage.