Is there a McDonalds everywhere in the world?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • April
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Nope. Not in Antarctica.

Edit: I just found a list of countries! Here they are!

Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, C�te d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Dominica, East Timor, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, the Federated States of Micronesia, Gabon, Gambia, the Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, the Holy See, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, the Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mongolia, Montenegro, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.

• AlleyP
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Unfortunately

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Actually, almost everywhere. :P

I read somewhere a LONG time ago there was at least 170 countries that had -at least- 2 McDonald's.

• for the most part yeah. i don't think in Antartica though. McDonalds is big international franchise. whoever is the owner must make truck loads of money. they're probably like billionaires.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

every continent except for Antartica

• Omar
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Not in here in Benghazi, Libya !!!!

xD

-Hope i helped!!!

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

yeah , there is even one on this little oil rig thing

• John67
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I'm guessing Antarctica doesn't have any.

• Dan M
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

There's one here, but I wouldn't eat that crap.

• 9 years ago

Yes so true.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.