Hidradenitis Suppurativa?

:( I honestly did not want to post this hear an no it is not a joke but its so annoying and it is overwhelming past I dunno 6 months or so I keep getting these cysts on my butt I have 3 right now one at the very top basically where my tailbone is and it hurts so bad.... I also get them at the very top of my leg... show more :( I honestly did not want to post this hear an no it is not a joke but its so annoying and it is overwhelming past I dunno 6 months or so I keep getting these cysts on my butt I have 3 right now one at the very top basically where my tailbone is and it hurts so bad.... I also get them at the very top of my leg besides my crotch I was properly!!! I clean myself well let it air out but I keep getting these I thought they where ingrown hairs but they keep coming :((( I am pretty embarrassed by this stuff that is why I have delayed going to the doctor but seriously this is getting to far now...

I saw pics of Hidradenitis Supprativa and mine is not as extreme as some of the pics but I am so scared :( its not the odd ingrown hair its like a weekly occurrence and it occurs basically wherever I sweat pits, butt,inner thighs