How can I create a BOT to help me search for online info?

Pls need help on how to create a bot to help me surf online for info (eg. info like articles, news updates, etc) and direct/downloads all results to my email box for me to retrieve and use. I don't need malicious codes that will harm computers or traffic just a bot that will help me save time of searching online for hours. thanks in advance. NB: i know almost nothing about programming, just some lines of Q-Basic. Detailed Tutorials and help would be appreciated.

Favorite Answer

Theres a program called "Remote anything" which can synchronize hundreds Windows computers so they all do whatever you tell it to, all at the same time. Or you can have a multi-processor motherboard. This distributes the processing speed evenly between each processor, and makes it go faster. Thats all a super computer is. Or you can use distributed processing program on many different computers all over the Internet. Thats called, "cloud computing."

• boudah

call: Sweetie. Age: 15. Description of your self and/or in user-friendly terms slightly approximately your form: Girly, elegant, famous. shops i will use outfits from: constantly 21. Hollister. American Eagle, Delia's. Aeropostale. Abercrombie. moist Seal. colours you think of you seem terrific in: Teal. purple. Black. purple. easy blue. gray. The social amassing: returned to college.