Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 9 years ago

What do you think of girls with nose piercings?

I am 14 and I don't have anything peirced but I'm getting my nose done in a few weeks. I was just wondering what people will think, mainly about what is better : Studs or rings? also, could you tell me what a nose screw is?

Favorite Answer

I personally love nose rings..but it depends on what kind you get.

A small stud with a stone(diamond like) on it is super cute and attractive.

A ring..like a small hope, HELL NO, that would just make you look like a psycho.

A nose screw it like a stud, but the end that goes into the nose is curved, so you have to swirl it into your nose, and its more comfy than a stud(it wont poke the inside of your nose), its good and its comfortable, but its tricky at times to get it in.

Source(s): me

I have my nose pierced and I love it. Lots of girls look really cute with it. I prefer studs tho because the hoops can look trashy unless you have the right look for it.

A nose screw is a stud where the post is curved to prevent it from falling/sticking out. I personally prefer straight or bent pins tho.

Ehm, I have no idea on what a nose screw is O_O

And id suggest the stud. I think most people stick with the studs because thats what they put in once you get your nose pierced. I wouldnt do it. This is gonna sound weird (since im a 14 year old with a nose piercing) but I think their trashy. I regret mine alot.

Some girls who where nose rings look like **** but i know girls that look cute wearing them. I guess it has to do with the size of it. I don't think anyone should wear rings in their nose, it's weird. A small stud is fine.

absolutely everyone has diverse perspectives on body change and diverse motives for doing it. It quite relies upon on the guy. nostril piercings are truthfully well known at present and turning out to be further and extra difficulty-free on a daily basis. i have had diverse nostril piercings in at one time, and that isn't any longer really difficulty-free, yet I did it because i love the way it looks. some people even do it for cultural/ non secular motives. criminal age possibly varies by ability of state, yet i understand in California that this is criminal for 16 12 months olds, see you later as they have parental consent.

Get a stud it'll look hot

Source(s): Loui Grey has a nose stud and she's a hottie

it all depends on the shape of the person's face, whether it'll look better with studs or hoops!(: my sister has it, and she can do either.. i'm getting mine done soon, so haha sorry i can't help you with the nose screw!

depends on how big the nose ring is. some look tacky and if its small then it willl look fine

a stud !

i think there cute

i dont really like it when girls

get this done http://piercing.geowild.us/2011/02/11/piercings/fe...

as long as its just a stud its ok...