Nine Inch Nails song?

I'm pretty sure it's by Nine Inch Nails. It's like kind of slow, a little creepy, and I only know part of the lyrics but it says "hey babyy" and i think at one point it says "hey big baby" and there's one line that says "black and blue and I'm coming for you"

I know it's not a lot of info but does anyone know what I'm talking about? I would really appreciate it haha thanks!

Thanks so much brian! I must have really bad hearing, I thought it was big baby instead of pig piggy haha. For some reason I thought "I'm coming for you" came after black and blue, I forgot some of the lyrics and just took a guess, I suppose. Thanks so much!

• .
    Favorite Answer

the closest thing even remotely to that sounds like the song "Piggy" I know there's a Black and Blue reference in the lyrics.

edit

here is the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ4S9ydkMG4

Youtube thumbnail

edit

no problem, my pleasure :)

Top 10: Head Like a Hole Every Day Is Exactly the Same Sin Terrible Lie Only Hurt Capital G Discipline Closer 1,000,000 MA: Pretty Hate Machine, With Teeth and The Downward Spiral

"Piggy" from the album The Downward Spiral.