Shelly
Shelly asked in PetsBirds · 10 years ago

has anyone used Birdtricks.com?

I'm thinking about purchasing the DVD for parrot training from Bird Tricks.com and was wondering if any one on here has done so and received excellent results. I want to start target training with my Senegal and cant find good resources to help me start.

• kim
    Favorite Answer

birdtricks.com has a lot of questionable tactics in how they do things. There are people who do like them, people who don't. I personally don't like them & would steer clear of them.

goodbirdinc.com is noted as THE best there is & one of my personal favourites. Have a look through their site & try them out.

it is an excellent bird site and they are very trusted i trust them so much every week you will find them sending you everything about birds and somtimes the give you free items for birds. i bought a trick book and a toy program its like you pay an amount of money and every month they will send you 3 diffrent toys . and also i bought treats for bird from them . trust me they are a very good site .

have fun and belive me you will see very good results from them

Source(s): i bought many many things from this web