DO YOU THINK IL GET AN HONEST ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION?

who have you reported on here?

i reported that dunblaine tosser from a while back (who didnt lol) maggie cummings the neglector once for constantly abusing another user......and the big biker boy once ......coz he was doin ma nipple ends in and i report every piece of spam on the board,apart from that i can honestly say iv never reported anyone else.....even the nuggets on both sides who spew sectarian abuse as i think half of them dont actually believe what they type,they just do it for a noise up lol

oh and chas about 300 times for telling terrible jokes lol

Best Answer

don't report anybody no matter what

if i remember sometimes ill star or thumb up

i don't thumb down

it doesn't achieve anything

Source(s): ur right about chas

I have never reported anyone, in all the years i have been here, no-one has bothered me that much in all honesty. I come here to relax from the real world, i never take it serious. I do however, hate anything to do with Paedophilia. Child abuse is a shameful thing and point scoring by targeting that is just not on in my book. Tells me a lot about the person though. I love the banter it can be funny, sad, serious, good humoured and down right nasty, but it should never be about wanting to hurt others.

• Kaffo

When I was new to this I reported someone asking for a painless way to kill themselves. I was naive then, now I know that nutters ask questions like that all the time and it's just a form of trolling.

Honestly never reported anyone on this section. Including *tempt fate, tempt fate* my clone.

I have reported anyone going on about the BJK thing thats about it. Dont agree with the mocking of the Ibrox disaster either but I leave it to the rangers fans to report that, which they rightfully do.

never grassed on anyone in my life.one or two who did admit to it are pretty sad when you see some of the shite they have written.hate to agree with you but a have said from day one we know what the tims hate so we say it to annoy yous and vice versa.A can never be offended by anything sung or said by a celtic fan what i will do is come back with something better to noise you up.by the way am probably the only person on here who actually knows lennon and a could say things about the guy that could paint him in a nicer picture but a wont because a prefer to annoy yous by calling him a bigot.

I dont report people .sado's who cant take the stick report people thats why i have to laugh when i get a violation notice. Its shows im gettin to them every question i asked in february with the words kris commons in it got reported lol

i report all mentions of child abuse..BJK...ibrox disaster..etc..have reported the maggie clones..i usually tell people when i report them..i mean what are they going to do..jump through the monitor and batter me..lol...reported people last week for calling rangers fans scum etc..they went a bit too far..apart from that i usually have a row...lol

Iv never reported anyone and not likely to ever do so.

• tammi

i ought to respond to in pages :D nicely el ragel yonkosh el naksha wil set el habla tetnakash wi te3mel moshkela wi tegy 3ala dema3'ha wi teb2a heya ely bada2et. el set el wa3ya l. a. tatnakash, tesebo yehry fi nafso :D desire that helped!

• T

Aye much the same here ,the clowns ,the maggie the neglector ,and chas for his jokes,bluebell for her avatar ,eck for his videos and see that frankie bhoy hes just .....................