Criticise my 5th Gen Poketeam Please?

I could really use some constructive criticism for this team. Right now, I really notice the need for a lead. I need any and all constructive criticism. Zuruzukin/Scrafty 252HP-252SpDef-4Spe Shed Skin-Careful-Leftovers -Payback -Drain Punch -Bulk... show more I could really use some constructive criticism for this team. Right now, I really notice the need for a lead.

I need any and all constructive criticism.

Zuruzukin/Scrafty
252HP-252SpDef-4Spe
Shed Skin-Careful-Leftovers
-Payback
-Drain Punch
-Bulk Up
-Rest

Ulgamoth/Volcarona
252SpAtk-252-Spe-4HP
Flame Body-Timid-Life Orb
-Quiver Dance
-Firery Dance
-HP Ice
-Bug Buzz

Nattorei/Ferrothorn
252HP-128Def-128SpDef
Steel Thorns-Careful-Rugged Helmet
-Thunder Wave
-Substitute
-Leech Seed
-Spikes

Doryuuzu/Excadrill
128HP-252Atk-128Spe
Sand Rush-Adamant-Leftovers
-Earthquake
-Rapid Spin
-Rock Slide
-Swords Dance

Rankurusu/Reuniclus
252HP-252SpAtk-4SpDef
Magic Guard-Modest-Life Orb
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Trick Room
-Recover

Rotom-W
192HP-252SpAtk-92Spe
Levitate-Modest-Leftovers
-Thunderbolt
-Hydro Pump
-HP Fire
-Pain Split
Update: @Paul While I appreciate your comments, it's clear that you don't know much about competitive battling. I use the term 5th gen, to describe the metagame environment, not the pokemon I use. Rapid spin on Doryuuzu/Excadrill is to get rid of entry hazards such as spikes and stealth rocks (something my Volcarona could... show more @Paul

While I appreciate your comments, it's clear that you don't know much about competitive battling. I use the term 5th gen, to describe the metagame environment, not the pokemon I use. Rapid spin on Doryuuzu/Excadrill is to get rid of entry hazards such as spikes and stealth rocks (something my Volcarona could benefit from).
1 answer 1