Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 9 years ago

Pokemon white team rating and help!?

I need help for my team. Here they are currently feel free to give some suggestions on movesets. Elektross---- MS: ??, ?? coil? And wild charge? I need help deciding on his moves. Haxorus------ MS: dragon dance, brick break, dragon claw and earthquake. Zoroark------- MS: nasty plot, night daze, night slash and aerial ace( forfighting and bug). Chandelure------- MS: shadow ball, psychic, energy ball, ???( need help with fourth move). Braviary---- MS: fly, brave bird, ??, ?? ( need help with those moves. Carracosta------- MS: hydro pump, rock slide, surf and shell smash....... That's my team. I want to try to use em competitively. So and also please rate my team and some suggestions on attacks even ones that didn't have question marks I need all your help please. Also if youthink my team sucks then give me a good competitive team you have thought of. Thankyou!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • yuan
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Elektross---- MS: ??, ?? coil? And wild charge? I need help deciding on his moves.

Haxorus------ MS: dragon dance, brick break, dragon claw and earthquake.

Zoroark------- MS: nasty plot, night daze, night slash and aerial ace( forfighting and bug).

Chandelure------- MS: shadow ball, psychic, energy ball, ???( need help with fourth move).

Braviary---- MS: fly, brave bird, ??, ?? ( need help with those moves.

Carracosta------- MS: hydro pump, rock slide, surf and shell smash.......

Eelektross - Substitute/Thunder wave, Coil, Volt Switch, Flamethrower/Flash Cannon/Discharge

Haxorus - Dual Chop, Dragon Dance, Rock Slide, Earthquake

Zoroark - Night Daze, Nasty Plot, Focus Blast, Flamethrower

Chandelure - Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Ball, Pain Split,Psychic

Braviary - Rock Slide, Pluck, Super Power, Whirlwind

Carracosta - Rest, Stone edge, Aqua Jet, Curse

My moveset is slightly sinister than your all out attack.

I put your Carracosta as a physical wall with aqua jet.

Haxorus as Sub breaker

Braviary as Whirlwinder

and Chandelure for status effect

but a basic team consist of Sweeper, Baton Passer, Wall same as soccer Striker, Mid fielder and Defender. Anyone can easily take out your team with a Baton Pass Wall and a sweeper.

Source(s): Magikarp Sweeper http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye7b3bOQ6lY
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.