Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

I HATE THIS F****** BULLY?

theres this kid at my highschool and he picks on everyone. he's on the football team. he annoy me and loads of others for no reason. Im just talking to my friends and out of no where he slaps me across the face. I am so annoyed by him. during school when im walking in the halls i always me sure he is in front of me. also when we go to class sometimes the teacher is not in their and then he bullys like 3 people. i do not wanna snitch either. also whats weird is some days he wont bully me at all then the next day hell comes. next year I HOPE i dont have one class with him or im gonna flip out, also i tryed ignoring him, not looking at him and nothing works. if he was my size i would defend myself but he is really strong and muscular. please give me some advice please!

Favorite Answer

Okay, you shouldn't mess around with bullies. This needs to be taken care of right away. He can't go around slapping/bullying people. I know you said you don't wanna "snitch" but if you don't tell someone about this: a trusted adult/parent/counselor this is going to snowball further out of control and it will get worse. The only way to make a bully stop is either 2 ways by 1) ignoring them (which you said isn't working) or 2) telling someone about it so they can force them to stop. But this definitely needs to be taken care. I would even get together with the other people he has bullied and all go talk to someone about it so you have a group of witnesses. GOOD LUCK and don't let him treat you or anyone like this. Take care of it right away! Don't put up with this abuse!

Oh and to add after reading some of the comments, don't punch him or try to take him on. This will only make matters worse. You will get in trouble and you may get hurt. Don't sink down to his level. Be bigger than that. Better than that. Rise above that.

Dude!!!!! You have a free pass. Especially since you dont want to snitch. The next time he is about to do something to you give him the proper warning not to eff with you. When he ignores it beat the living crap out of him!!! Its easier than you think! Even if you are 70 pounds lighter than him you could always kick him in the balls or chop him in the throat. After that he will be in pain and you can go bananas on him haha. Others will tell you to handle it non violently and maybe you should look into that. But if you wanna get rid of the bully and impress girls go ape ish on him. If you get suspended you will plead self defense and no one can blame you. And if you get in trouble with your parents they will get over it. Everyone has weak points. I will tell you not to use weapons though. Watch the Rocky movies they will get you pumped up to take someone who is bigger haha. I wish I was in your position. Its a good way to let off steam. Sadly no one messes with me cuz I've been hitting the weights for a while. But hey just think. With this act you will save yourself, your friends, and your reputation. Email me if you need more advice on this.

Im in high school too. If you snitch it will be the best for you believe it or not they freak out when you report them. Ps don't you have any friends that are big like gangster friends or that box or wrestle. If I was their I get my ghetto LA streets *** over their and back u up. But violence is never the answer just be around a lot of big people or teachers. And have you ever told him STOP IM TIRED OF YOU WHATS YOUR BEEF WITH ME?WHAT DID I DO TO YOU TO HATE ME? I used to be bullied and we worked it out and believe it or not my best friend is my bully :)

pss

Don't join a gang that's really stupid coming from experience...

Source(s): Experience
  • lisbon

decrease off all ties with them. Your fiance would not would desire to simply by fact they are his family members, yet you're his destiny spouse, and you're to be first now. He would desire to tell them to provide up each and all of the infantile habit and brush aside in direction of you, or he will decrease them out as properly. Unfortunatelly, those issues would desire to happen each so often. in keeping with possibility then they are going to see that their habit is doing them no sturdy. that is evident that his family members needs him to marry a Korean woman, yet whilst he's merely 0.5-Korean, then meaning that his mom did no longer marry a Korean guy. in keeping with possibility this would desire to be dropped at her interest. Her infantile habit is arbitrary, and should no longer be tolerated.

Sometimes you have to tell. Tell the pricapal that your getting bullied but tell him to keep it quite. If not just punch him hard in the nose let him know you mean business.

Source(s): Same prob

use to be a bully, buddy my only advice to you is to stand up for yourself

yeah you will probably get your but kicked, at least its getting kicked with dignity

go up and kick him in the nuts as hard as you can then punch him in the face.

for every time this kid hits you, you hit him back, cheap shots doesn't matter go for it

Source(s): just so you know, you might get beat up once and a while, but he will leave you alone sooner or later,

Either tell someone, call him out, or ignore it. Bullies will be bullies no matter who tries to stop them.

Spread the love.

Kiss teh bully

if u see him coming and you think he might slap you, duck or move, and give him a stern look in the eye. be like wtf are you doing, without actually saying it. he's a ***** don't worry he's gonna end up in jail in the future