mike

criminal minds or csi?

why or why not??

and also can someone explain the ending to tonight's episode of criminal minds? only caught the ending

Favorite Answer

criminal minds ftw!

for tonight's ending, the team believes that prentiss dies and they all mourn for her. but at the end you can see JJ giving a woman with what appears to be with a red wig three different passports and money which leads us to believe that prentiss is her and that she's still alive.

i hope that clears some things up for you!

Criminal Minds. I absolutely love it due to the dynamic cast. Their interactions are just great and there seems to be more character development with the BAU team, granted I haven't truly watched CSI from the beginning. I have seen several episodes but It simply didn't draw me in the way that CM has managed to do.

It ends exactly as Dunun stated..we are left assuming that Prentiss is still alive. I hope they find a way to bring her back. She was one of my favorite characters on the show.

• bet

Criminal Minds.

I tape the show every week so I just finished watching last weeks. Haven't seen the ending for this weeks yet.

Criminal Minds because Jason Alexander was on it.

CSI sucks because Justin Buttcheek was on it!

C.M :)