What are your thoughts on Elin Nordegren (Tiger Woods' X wife) ?

What are your thoughts on Elin Nordegren (Tiger Woods' X wife) ?

Gold digger ? Honest person ? Forgetable ? Intelligent ? Low-Life ? Beautiful ? Uneducated money hound ? Good mother ? Talented ?

I dont know you tell me...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Um..actually everything you mentioned above!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

More power to Elin! She deserves lots of money for dealing with that rotten *******. He should be lucky he wasn't in the hospital after she grabbed that gold iron. Elin and her kids deserve to be taken care of for life!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Quiet and simple. She did not do the talk show and news magazine think like most women would have done. She kept her mouth shut. That was very decent of her so she is a decent, unpretentious, attractive woman who loves her children but who unfortunately was emotionally abused by a low-life sex addict.

• 9 years ago

I don't know her, but she comes across as a woman who seems nice, but maybe knew a little more than she would have liked to admit to herself. You only have to spend a short amount of time here to realise that most people seem to have an inkling that their partner is cheating on them with one person, let alone a number of people. She probably lived a life strange to most, and was a little dis-connected to begin with.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Gold digger, Low-Life, Uneducated money hound and a whore

Source(s): she will dance with devil for 20 $.....i hate that sweedish bitch
  • Tessa
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I don't know her personally, but she comes across a beautiful woman, who is smart enough to leave his cheating a**!

• 9 years ago

Too rich for her own good.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.