Am I the only one who thinks religion sucks!?!?

I really dont like to label myself cuz ppl r quick to judge....but I guess I would be like a borderline atheist....atheist dont believe in **** and agnostic is just all confused im still confused of the def of them but my belief is I dunno....simple! Religion is all bs but the idea of a god is a lil zany to me.... I live with doubt and hope....whats ur out look in religion or god?

Favorite Answer

I'm with you. Religion is poison.

• Lloyd3 years agoReport

www.deist.com Totally agree and I found this very interesting.

• fout

Religion Sucks

Many think that way. Some would even think that religion deprives people of happiness and excitement in life. Studying the underlying reasons why laws in the Bible were given will help us understand why moral standards were given. For example, the improper use of drugs and alcohol, religion shun being overindulge with these things. Being such may result to sickness, gang fights, broken family which cause pain to many. Religion does not really sucks the fun out of everything, in facts it protects us from possible harm physically and spriutally

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I really dont like to label myself cuz ppl r quick to judge....but I guess I would be like a borderline atheist....atheist dont believe in **** and agnostic is just all confused im still confused of the def of them but my belief is I dunno....simple! Religion is all bs but the idea of a god is a...

Source(s): thinks religion sucks: https://tr.im/L52QJ

I agree that religion sucks. My grandfather was a preacher and a teacher, so I had to attend church from the time I was born and read the Bible every day. I quickly began to see errors in it, and it was soon obvious that ignorant men wrote it. A wise deity wouldn't make such terrible errors. It's just a con game that makes money for preachers.

• Johnny

It sure seems that way. In general, Religion has a disgusting tract record when it comes to war, oppression, teaching of false doctrines etc.

So many of the worlds wars were either caused by religion, or fought in spite of religion.

Even those that Claim to be Christian don't come close to listening to the words of God's Son in His famous sermon on the mount, where He said to LOVE one another and even LOVE ones enemies.

(Matthew chapters 5-7) Also to 'do to others the way we want done to us' (golden rule) was also part of that sermon that mainstream religion blatantly ignores.

Here's an article on religious violence, all 100% factual that discusses what you are talking about, and what can be done about it. http://www.watchtower.org/e/20050101/article_01.ht...

Source(s): God's Word the Bible.

Religion is divisive and dangerous and will eventually either kill everyone on the planet or if we wise up to the BS might survive a bit longer.

Oh yeah, you're the only one in the world, of millions of people, who thinks that religion "sucks" (sarcastic voice).

Maybe religion actually sucks the stupid out of people.

• It's good and healthy to have questions, but continual doubt and spiritual pessimism in and of itself is an ineffective way to go through life. Eventually, it will work to your benefit and you will lead a healthier and happier life if you make at least some definitive decisions at follow them.

You're definitely not the only one who thinks it sucks. It's like a very successful brainwashing technique.

All religions are cults who pander to the poor, uneducated and undergriveliged, through fear of going to hell, which does not exist. Intelligent humans don't need that opium.