Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Toffee crisp! I LOVE THEM!

Source(s): Me!
  • girl
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

When I was a kid, I absolutely loved Hershey's cookies and cream candy bar, those were the best. But now I'm 26 years old, and don't like them at all lol. I do however really like the Cadburry milk chocolate bars. The ones that come with caramel in the middle are really good too :)

• ?
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Right now it's Dove Milk Chocolate. But those Cadbury Caramel Bars that someone mentioned are pretty delish too!

Source(s): I love to do "quality control" testing on chocolate every chance I get. I haven't found one yet that didn't pass inspection! :)
  • 10 years ago

My current favorite bar is a Cadbury's Wispa.

I feel a bit disloyal but if you asked what is my favourite egg it is now a Lindt egg. When served cool it is solid inside and separates into 2 halves, pure quality taste too. Just off to the shops to get one

Source(s): My source is my tastebuds. I checked http://www.cadbury.co.uk/ourproducts/today/Pages/J... for the spelling though, as your spell checker is on overdrive
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Peanut Butter Cups

• Aurora
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Greetings. If you want good quality chocolate then there is - Lindt 80 per cent cocao chocolate which is pure and no sugar or additives. Rich, mellow and very scrumptous.

sincerely,

• 10 years ago

Snickers

Source(s): Head
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

probable 3 muskateers or a dark chocolate hershey bar

• 10 years ago

Tobelrone

and Mars

~

• EA
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Almond Joy

• 10 years ago

Any chocolate bar that is vegetarian.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.