What is your favorite chocolate bar?

Favorite Answer

Toffee crisp! I LOVE THEM!

Source(s): Me!
  • girl

When I was a kid, I absolutely loved Hershey's cookies and cream candy bar, those were the best. But now I'm 26 years old, and don't like them at all lol. I do however really like the Cadburry milk chocolate bars. The ones that come with caramel in the middle are really good too :)

• ?

Right now it's Dove Milk Chocolate. But those Cadbury Caramel Bars that someone mentioned are pretty delish too!

Source(s): I love to do "quality control" testing on chocolate every chance I get. I haven't found one yet that didn't pass inspection! :)

My current favorite bar is a Cadbury's Wispa.

I feel a bit disloyal but if you asked what is my favourite egg it is now a Lindt egg. When served cool it is solid inside and separates into 2 halves, pure quality taste too. Just off to the shops to get one

Source(s): My source is my tastebuds. I checked http://www.cadbury.co.uk/ourproducts/today/Pages/J... for the spelling though, as your spell checker is on overdrive

Peanut Butter Cups

• Aurora

Greetings. If you want good quality chocolate then there is - Lindt 80 per cent cocao chocolate which is pure and no sugar or additives. Rich, mellow and very scrumptous.

sincerely,

Snickers

Source(s): Head

probable 3 muskateers or a dark chocolate hershey bar

Tobelrone

and Mars

~

• EA

Almond Joy

Any chocolate bar that is vegetarian.